The Tour of Battenkill is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with the many moving pieces of event day. Volunteers provide key support to the thousands of participants as they ride.
We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make the Tour of Battenkill a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process on the EnMotive volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed time frame before registering for desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
• Packet pick up and welcome.
• Organizing cyclists by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line.
• Feel the energy out on the course! Volunteers will be stationed at various locations along the course to ensure the safety of participants and spectators.
If you have a group that would like to volunteer together, we have great opportunities for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please complete this form: Group Volunteer Form
It is important to indicate the number of volunteers your group will be providing accurately, as Ventures Endurance relies on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.
• Wait until the Volunteer Manager follows up to confirm your group’s participation by sending a specific URL unique to your group
• Once you receive this private registration link, have ALL group members register through this link and this link ONLY!
We are happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Your flexibility is greatly appreciated as we ensure all participants and volunteers have an enjoyable experience! If you are no longer able to attend your volunteer shift, or have any other questions, please notify us as soon as possible by emailing the Volunteer Manager at [email protected].
The volunteer registration page shows all available volunteer shifts.